Monday, April 10, 2017

About Me


This all made me translate Grammarly when vocabulary is wrong please pardon

Welcome to my new blog. My name Zarkasih. People who know me usually call me Jar, Jal, and jarkasih. I am native to Indonesia and likes Sharing on the blog. Sharing a love I grew Because many of us are not well-informed, so I learned to make a self-taught blog just to share information.

So I Study Writing, Hope I hope that I made this blog was not in vain.
Life is learning, and as long as we breathe will continue to learn, then do not stop learning and it is important to learn any positive level values.

My original Labuhan Haji, South Aceh, one of the District of South Aceh district, then stay in Banda Aceh, Aceh province Capital city is famous for coffee or coffee shop Thousand her Ulee Kareng After Several Years Ago Tsunami disaster.

And now I Survived While in Banda Aceh who at the end of Sumatra. I am very glad to share information even though the article that I posted has comrades in other blogs because the information can not I give everything of myself. Besides, I really like sports Martial, and happy surfing, and very interested in the language and culture.

Getting to know other cultures is a distinct love for myself, despite still further explore their own culture. Why? My country is very rich in culture which is unfortunate if not preserved by the child's own country.
For all of you who want to know more closely with me, please do not hesitate to contact. Through this blog, let us intertwine Intertwining ties for the sake of cooperation is good for us and the future of the nation Children. If not Now When Again?   if not we who else?

Greetings from me,
Zarkasih
In short: The man, a Muslim, citizen of Indonesia, Aceh Tribe
Load disqus comments

0 komentar